Our website address is: https://slingsbyscarpets.com
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Slingsby’s Carpets collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, address, email address, phone number)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Slingsby’s Carpets with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
How will we use your data?
Slingsby’s Carpets collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, quote, and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Facilitate home visits
When Slingsby’s Carpets processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Slingsby’s Carpets securely stores your data at on servers which are fully GDPR compliant using SSL encryption and anti malware software.
Slingsby’s Carpets will keep your personal data for 2 years. Once this time period has expired, we will manually delete your data.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Slingsby’s Carpets from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Slingsby’s Carpets group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Slingsby’s Carpets would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Slingsby’s Carpets for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Slingsby’s Carpets correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Slingsby’s Carpets to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Slingsby’s Carpets erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Slingsby’s Carpets restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Slingsby’s Carpets processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Slingsby’s Carpets transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: 07482 096137
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Slingsby’s Carpets uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Slingsby’s Carpets uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Slingsby’s Carpets sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call us at: 07482 096137